Have you been left behind when it comes to your social media presence? Are you generating enough social clout in terms of loyal fans and followers who support your brand? Are your advertising campaigns providing the necessary ROI (return on investment) to make sense? Social Media Marketing is a required part of successful marketing strategies these days for most businesses, and if you aren’t participating you may be missing out on leads and business.
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA?
Social media is often defined in a number of different ways, but here at The Rojas Group, we tend to think of it as the communications and interactions among people through the use of technology in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
WHY IS SOCIAL MEDIA SO IMPORTANT TO YOUR BUSINESS?
Why? Because smart business owners understand that this is how they can best reach their customers. Today business owners and managers know the growing importance of Social Media as an essential part of their overall marketing plan. More and more companies marketing budgets are spent on Social Media strategies.
The latest social media statistics show that there are 3.78 billion social media users worldwide in 2021 – and this number is only going to continue growing over the next few years (Statista, 2020). As it stands, that equates to about 48 percent of the current world population.
One of the reasons for the high usage of social media is that mobile possibilities for users are continually improving, which makes it increasingly simpler to access social media, no matter where you are.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Social Media allows you as a company and brand to create a dialogue with your potential new customers while optimizing your communication with existing clients.
Social Media also functions as the vehicle that drives the sharing of your content, which helps improve Search Engine Optimization, Customer Relations, and traffic to your Website, just to name a few!
So How Can A Solid Social Media Strategy Benefit YOUR Business:
- Communicate With Your Customer on Specials, New Products, and Services, etc.
- Inform Your Audience of Newsworthy Events, Such As New Employees, Holiday Hours, etc.
- Continue To Promote and Strengthen Your Brand Awareness
- Help Distribute Important Content Relative To Your Business, Which Helps Improve Your Search Rankings
- Organically, or Through Paid Advertising, You Can Grow Your Audience, Customer Lists, and/or Fan Base
- Promote Well Being At Work Through Anniversary, Baby, Marriage, and other Important Employee Related Life Events